If you’re not taking your pension yet
- Can I claim my pension and continue to work?
- When can I retire?
- I want to reduce the hours I work. How will this affect my pension?
- Can I retire early?
- Can I retire later?
- Can I still transfer out of the Plan if I delay my retirement?
- What is a partial transfer?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my pension?
- Who runs the Plan?
- How can I make a complaint?
If you’re receiving a pension
- How and when is my pension paid?
- Will I receive a payslip every month?
- Will my pension ever decrease?
- How do I let you know if my bank account details have changed?
- I didn’t get paid this month. What has happened?